An extended weekend trip to Seattle was the perfect mix of sightseeing and unique tastes. We arrived in Seattle on a Thursday afternoon with just the right amount of sprinkle. It didn’t rain much, which was weird since it was mid February. After three full days we departed Sunday morning with beautiful Pacific Northwest sunshine. We were upgraded to a Bay View King room at Motif Seattle, a trendy new hotel with a rooftop bar. The views from our room were amazing! Accommodated in the heart of downtown, we were able to walk to most of the items on our list, and for those that were a little further, we just took an Uber for a cheap fare. Seattle is home to an endless amount of amazing restaurants, I wish we had more time to fit them all. The list below are all the places and attractions we could fit into 3 days of dining and exploring in Seattle. Can’t wait to visit the city of rain again!
Hotel: Motif Seattle by Destination Hotels
1. Chihuly Garden and Glass
2. Starbucks Reserve & Tasting Room- get a coffee flight!
3. Seattle Aquarium
4. Motif Seattle / Frolik
5. Pike Place Market
6. Savor Seattle Food Tour- Pike Place Market
7. Serious Pie
8. Cupcake Royale - try their ice cream!
9. Biscuit Bitch
10. Gum Wall
11. Piroshky Piroshky
12. First Starbucks
13. Rachel’s Ginger Beer - perfect spiked drink for the cold weather
14. Argosy Boat Tour - for that city skyline picture
15. Space Needle - day and night, city view is amazing!
16. Peso’s Happy Hour
17. Gas Works Park
18. Fremont Troll
19. Theo Chocolates - free samples!
20. Fremont Coffee
21. EMP Museum
22. Pacific Science Center
23. Von’s 1000 Spirits - their spirit wheel is so cool!
24. Japonessa - best sushi and sake
25. Pike Place Chowder
That's all of my recommendations for now! Check out our documentation of our trip through video